Application from Matt Henry - Fire & EMS

Applications in which have been accepted
Anonymous

Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:06 am

A user, Matt Henry, has applied with the following information using the application form.
IP: 107.129.51.183
Email: matthenry748@gmail.com
Applying for: Fire & EMS
Reason for applying:
real life i work for my local FD Dept, also was dept head for fire/ems for another community
Date of Birth [MM-DD-YYYY]: 09-16-1998
Discord Name: NumberUnoPlayer
Steam Hexadecimal [See: http://vacbanned.com/]: ????
Timezone (UTC +-): Cst
Do you have a working and legal copy of GTA V? : yes
Have you ever applied to the ALG before or ever been part of the community? If so, when?: ya today 11/719 and 6 months ago before a bunch of drama between staff happened
Roleplay Experience (other games are accepted): yes fiveM with fire and medical related stuff as well as farming simulator and trucking simulator
Tell us about yourself?: Im 21 from kansas, work for my local fire dept and in emt school. I like out door activity s like fishing hunting and mountain bike riding, i also love playing video games with my friends.
In your own words, what are the general duties of the department you chose?: community work, keeping the people safe from fires and rescue emergency's also medical side.
Do you have any experiences in this field?: yes real life firefighter and currently in emt school
Are you currently in any GTA V/FiveM PC Communites? If so, which one(s)? [If not put N/A.]: yes NLRP and alg