Application from Felix - Moderator

Applications that have been denied
Anonymous

Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:57 pm

A user, Felix, has applied with the following information using the application form.
IP: 86.174.233.180
Email: velvixiainquisited@gmail.com
Applying for: Moderator
Reason for applying:
This question is quite open ended. I have no real discerning qualities nor do I have many talents; I do however possess quite a bit of experience from other communities. Some of these communities consist of: FiveReloaded (Dying.), My own servers (Dead) and another server I can't remember the name of.
Needless to say, I am rusty at being a mod due to lack of position for a while as I've merely spectated as all of this has gone on.
Date of Birth [MM-DD-YYYY]: 14/01/2005
Discord Name: Inquisition#9134
Steam Hexadecimal [See: http://vacbanned.com/]: steam:110000133d190b6
Timezone (UTC +-): +1
Do you have a working and legal copy of GTA V? : Yes.
Have you ever applied to the ALG before or ever been part of the community? If so, when?: I was, before it got handed over to Broads, and now I'm here in the one run by Bobble.
Roleplay Experience (other games are accepted): I have experience from a plethora of servers. These servers are: Police Department RP, FiveReloaded, Against The Current and Carolina State RP. There is more, but the box is small and doesn't warrant a longer answer.
Tell us about yourself?: I'm 14, I'm studying computer science, I'm teaching myself guitar -- going well so far and I'm an Anarchist.
In your own words, what are the general duties of the department you chose?: To keep the community running smoothly and to deal with the many many reports of FailRP that I'm quite sure none of the other mods are on for.
Do you have any experiences in this field?: I do, posted a few boxes above.
Are you currently in any GTA V/FiveM PC Communites? If so, which one(s)? [If not put N/A.]: I am. However it is less of a community and more of a sandbox according to the owner.
AltimitWill
Site Admin

Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:36 pm

Application has been denied.

Reason: Age does not meet requirement for position. Please refer to app.php/rules#AgeRequirementForStaff